Five blades. Class-leading acceleration. Even handling.
- Available pitches 17, 19, 21
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) Yes
- Boat types Deckboat, Inshore Fishing, Runabout - cuddy, Runabout - open bow
- Number of blades 5
- Material Stainless Steel
- Fits Alpha drive, Bravo One drives, Outboards 135hp and above
- Recommended for Outboard-powered deep-V boats, V-6 sterndrive-powered runabout boats
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
Stainless Steel 15-5: Incredible corrosion protection to complement your impossible performance.
PVS® (Performance Vent System). A Mercury-exclusive innovation for custom tuning and venting your propeller to match your engine.
Just by varying the size of the exhaust hole and controlling your engine’s rpm, you can eliminate sluggish performance or compensate for changes in load in altitude. And it’s technology that you can only get with Mercury Propellers.
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual