The new SpitFire X7 will propel your 75-115hp outboard-powered boat to higher levels of acceleration, speed and handling.
- Available pitches 13, 15, 17, 19, 21
- Rotation RH
- Performance vent system (PVS) Yes
- Boat types Bass, Inflatable - Rigid Hull (RIB), Inflatable - Soft Hull, Inshore Fishing, Offshore fishing, Pontoon
- Number of blades 4
- Material X7 Alloy
- Fits Outboards 40hp - 60hp (Command Thrust gearcase), Outboards 75hp - 115hp (standard gearcase)
X7 Alloy: Designed to do the impossible.
Making Rules. By rewriting the rules. Thirty-percent stronger and four times more durable than conventional stainless steel, Mercury's revolutionary X7® alloy makes the impossible possible. Prop designs that couldn't be done. Performance levels that couldn't be reached. Now within your grasp.
Producing world-class Mercury propellers is no simple task
A Higher Grade of Performance
Mercury transforms aluminum and stainless steel into the highest-quality, best-performing, most-durable marine propellers in the world. Also the best-selling, no surprise. Our experience, expertise, and proprietary technologies – Flo Torq®, Mercalloy®, X7® alloy, and PVS® (Performance Vent System) – give you a true competitive advantage. For best overall boat performance, there's no substitute for a Mercury Propeller.
You can order all available Mercury literature online or through any authorized Mercury dealer. Please have your outboard or sterndrive serial number before placing the order.
- Operation, Maintenance, and Warranty Manuals
- Parts Manual
- Service Manual